Friday, February 19, 2010

Class #28, 2010

Ah, two days off. Not necessarily because I wanted to, but had a 14-hour day Wednesday driving from Seattle to Portland and back for work; and Thursday is always a day off due to my writing class. Today was nice. In fact, on my way to class, I decided it was going to be a really nice, I daresay easy, Friday class. And it was.

I took a spot I've never taken in the 3.5 years I've practiced at my 'home' studio in Fremont. It turns out, the spot by the men's locker room door emits a cool breeze from the crack underneath it. My feet were cold. It was weird. I didn't actually like this fact but took note for future classes where I sense a struggle coming on and need to keep it doable. :) Anyhow, it was a gentle class and a great set-up for the weekend!

No comments: