Sunday, July 5, 2009

Detox & Yoga: Day 14

Before I talk about today - let me just say that there will be NO ground meat in my future. I had the *worst* stomach ache from that bitty 2 oz. burger I made yesterday. Woke up with it still at 3:30 a.m.! However, somehow it finally subsided for me to teach my 7 & 9 a.m. classes, and then I even took one at 11 a.m.! But oy, it was painful!

Today was Day 14 - tomorrow is 1/2 way!

Yoga Day 14: Great focused class with BJ in West Seattle after teaching two beforehand. Good one!

Detox Day 14: Another day in Detox land...

Breakfast:
Green Lemonade

Snack:
10 oz. lemonade with agave from the Farmer's Market (just to get me thru yoga)

Lunch:
Avocado 1/2 with lots of spinach, veggies and a little raw corn
1 - 7oz. sweet potato
1/2 oz. dark chocolate

Dinner:
Spinach, tomato and about 1/2 oz. raw goat cheese salad
3 oz. Swordfish with Asian Seasoned veggies (snap peas, mushrooms)

Dessert:
1/2 c. vanilla goat milk ice cream with
1/2 c. fresh strawberries

Calories: 1200
Weight: Down 11.2 - should start moving again I hope!

No comments: